Metallic watercolor tutorial:
1. You will need a plastic bag, a white nail polish and 4 metallic colours ( I am using a metallic green, a metallic pink, a metallic blue and a gold nail polish)
2. Paint all of your nails with a white base. Apply scotch tape to protect your cuticules.
3. One nail at a time, place big drops of each color on the nail.
4. Using the plastic bag, gently press on the nail to spread the nail polish and mix the colors together.
5. Repeat on all the nails.
6. Clean up the edges using a cotton swab or a cleaning brush. Add a top coat and you’re done!
As requested here is a tutorial on how I create the ombre nail!
This same technique can be applied to as many or as few colors as desired!
Check out more tutorials by visiting the TUTORIALS page!
To request a tutorial hit the ASK button or email me at basecoattopcoat.Kelly@gmail.com ! :)
Untitled on We Heart It
It’s like having a Norwegian sweater on your nails :)